Old 09-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Andrew Kenton Mitchell

Default ACB10US Targus USB Bluetooth Adapter with Fedora 10

I see my ACB10US Targus USB Bluetooth Adapter in dmesg.

It worked great with FC9 and early FC10.

Lately (last month or so) FC10 on my laptop won't recognize it. I can't
seem to figure out why.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Kenton Mitchell

Old 09-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Andrew Kenton Mitchell

Sure...

usb 3-1:1.1: uevent
usb 3-1: adding 3-1:1.2 (config #1, interface 2)
usb 3-1:1.2: uevent
btusb 3-1:1.2: usb_probe_interface
btusb 3-1:1.2: usb_probe_interface - got id
drivers/usb/core/inode.c: creating file '005'
usb 3-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0a5c, idProduct=200a
usb 3-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
usb 3-1: Product: BCM92035DGROM
usb 3-1: Manufacturer: Broadcom
usb 3-1: SerialNumber: 000EA133A122
hub 1-0:1.0: state 7 ports 6 chg 0000 evt 0008

System sees BCM92035DGROM which is correct chipset.

Andrew Kenton Mitchell

Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Timothy Murphy

Andrew Kenton Mitchell wrote:

> I see my ACB10US Targus USB Bluetooth Adapter in dmesg.
>
> It worked great with FC9 and early FC10.
>
> Lately (last month or so) FC10 on my laptop won't recognize it. I can't
> seem to figure out why.
>
> Any ideas?

Does one have to install firmware somewhere, eg in /lib/firmware ?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 AM