Old 09-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Jarosław Górny

Default wrong list? Was: use of cp command with wild card

Hi,
Gopal, I don't want to offend You, but I think You should ask such a questions
on "fedora-list" instead of "fedora-laptop-list".
As summary on list index says:

"Fedora-laptop-list -> Laptop related things"

"fedora-list -> Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using
Fedora."

Topics You are asking (use of cp, chmod, selinux, shell) are NOT laptop
specific.

regards,

--
jg