-   -   wrong list? Was: use of cp command with wild card (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/162495-wrong-list-use-cp-command-wild-card.html)

Jarosław Górny 09-18-2008 08:42 PM

wrong list? Was: use of cp command with wild card

Hi,
Gopal, I don't want to offend You, but I think You should ask such a questions
on "fedora-list" instead of "fedora-laptop-list".
As summary on list index says:

"Fedora-laptop-list -> Laptop related things"

"fedora-list -> Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using
Fedora."

Topics You are asking (use of cp, chmod, selinux, shell) are NOT laptop
specific.

regards,

--
jg