-   -   Installation of fedora7 on compaq6710b laptop (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-laptop/14608-installation-fedora7-compaq6710b-laptop.html)

"prashant sinha" 12-07-2007 02:44 PM

Installation of fedora7 on compaq6710b laptop

Hello
*
I am having a laptop (HP Compaq 6710b Business Notebook PC (GM915PA)) and*tried to install Fedora 7 on it, but*it could not be succeded.*Please help me in this regard or I have to try it with Fedora 8. I am very much new to Fedora 7 and practicing Seismic Unix on my desktop (Fedora 7 installed on it).

*
Thanks.