Old 12-07-2007, 05:41 AM
"Kushal Das"

Default Which PCMCIA WiFi card I should buy ?

Hi all,
Which PCMCIA WiFi card I should buy ? I want something which will work
out of the box .

Kushal

--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in

Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Adalbert Prokop

Kushal Das schrieb am Freitag, 7. Dezember 2007:

> Which PCMCIA WiFi card I should buy ? I want something which will work
> out of the box .

I've got a ALLNET ALL0282A which works very fine with drivers from
freshrpms.net.

--
bye,
Adalbert

We are each entitled to our own opinion, but no one is entitled to his own
facts. -- Patrick Moynihan

Old 12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
"Thomas Chung"

> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:11:02 +0530
> From: "Kushal Das" <kushaldas@gmail.com>
> To: fedora-laptop-list@redhat.com
>
> Hi all,
> Which PCMCIA WiFi card I should buy ? I want something which will work
> out of the box .
>
> Kushal

Personally, I've using Orinoco Classic Gold PC Card since RHL 7.
http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/client/goldpccard/index.html
It's a discontinued model but you might still get one from online shops.
Thomas Chung

Old 12-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Kushal Das

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 03:53:44 am Thomas Chung wrote:

> Personally, I've using Orinoco Classic Gold PC Card since RHL 7.
> http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/client/goldpccard/index.html
> It's a discontinued model but you might still get one from online shops.
> Regards,
thank you all for your replies ..

Kushal

--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in

Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

Old 12-13-2007, 03:47 AM
Kushal Das

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 01:35:31 pm Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> and thus it proves that asking one bald d0d0 at an event (ie yours
> truly) is a sub optimal process compared to asking on the proper list

Kushal

--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.in