Old 08-08-2008, 02:09 PM
albertito

Default usando Google-Video for ruby

Hi,

I'm trying to develop an application using Google-video (for ruby)
library. I'm using NB 6.1, and ruby 1.8.6 (2008-06-20 patchlevel 230)
[i386-linux] with gem 0.9.4.

The code is the next:

**********
require 'rubygems'
require 'google-video'
require 'pp'

# create a client with which to submit requests
client = GoogleVideo::Client.new

#~ # look up a list of the top 100 videos
request = GoogleVideo::TopVideosRequest.new
response = client.top_videos request
print "Top 5 Videos:
"
response.videos[0...5].each { |video| pp(video) }
print "end!!"

But I have a problem . The sentence "request =
GoogleVideo::TopVideosRequest.new" return NIL. I have looked at the
documentation and the examples, and it should be return a list of items.

any suggestion?

thanks!