Old 12-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Bryan Kearney

Default Latest kernel on T60p

I have the latest stable kernel(2.6.23.8-63.fc8) and I noticed that my
T60p will now "shut down" when I have heavy disk usage. I was seeing
this on F7, but it went away with the first F8 install I did. Is there
any sort of "just before you shut down" hook I can tap into in order to
get some debug information? I would like to enter a bug.. but dont want
to put in a "It randomyly happens, with nothing in /var/log/messages"
type of bug.

-- bk