Old 07-14-2008, 02:05 AM
"Yunus"

Default How to make ACER TravelMate 6291 two internal stereo microphone work on F9

Dear Users of Fedora,

Have anyone suceeded in making Acer TravelMate 6291 two interal stereo
microphone work on F9? Could you share the solution with me, please?

Does microphone has to do with capture?
I pressed button [test] on "System>Preferences>Hardware>Sound" and it did
not give out sound.

I tried to record my sound via sound recorder on
"Application>Multimedia>sound recorder".

I played the sound I recorded but I failed to hear any sound.

I currently have no access to my F9 machine now. If you need any further
information to help me solve my problem, please me know.

Thank you

yunus