Old 06-05-2008, 04:33 AM
"Yunus"

Default F9 installer could not detect my previous installed F8

Hi Users of Fedora,

I have installed F9 successfuly (GRUB installed on MBR). It seems that F9
could not detect my previously installed F8.

My partition layout as follows:

Device Partition Type Remark
dev/sda
dev/sda1 /boot newly created from free space for F9
free space unallocated space
dev/sda2 /home formerly created for F8
dev/sda3 swap formely created for F8
dev/sda4 extended partion
dev/sda5 /1 formeld created root partion for F8
dev/sda6 / newly created for root partion for
F9

Anyone can help me to recove my F8 and give advice on best partion layout
for dual boot (Fedora+Fedora or Fedora+Debian)?

Thank you
yunus