Old 05-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Samuele Storari

Default Fedora Slide Template

Some days ago I realized that there isn't a real Fedora Slide Template...
So I provide
In the marketing Collateral Page on the Wiki u can find the source and the preview image too.
I give u the direct link to download the template.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral?action=AttachFile&do=get&targe t=fedora_template.otp

Give me some feedbacks

Ciao
Samuele