-   -   Creation of an user profile... (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/94532-creation-user-profile.html)

antonio montagnani 05-24-2008 11:46 AM

Creation of an user profile...

when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.

________________________________
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at fedoraproject.org Port 80

Any idea???

Tnx

Antonio

Luca Foppiano 05-24-2008 12:06 PM

Creation of an user profile...

On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
> when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server

It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)

AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors

Luca
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 71st day of Discord in the YOLD 3174

In God we trust; all else we walk through.

Mike McGrath 05-24-2008 02:13 PM

Creation of an user profile...

On Sat, 24 May 2008, Luca Foppiano wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
> > when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:
> >
> > Proxy Error
> >
> > The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> > The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.
> >
> > Reason: Error reading from remote server
>
> It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)
>
> AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors

Yep, this will happen on Tuesday, watch for a notification.

-Mike

antonio montagnani 05-28-2008 11:32 AM

Creation of an user profile...

when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.

It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)

AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors

Luca

I created an user account as antoniomontag (even if I tried to create it
as AntonioMontagnani): how do I change it???

Also in the new wiki, I cannot create another account.
Any help???

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0b5
Linux Fedora F9 (Sulphur) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582
www.linuxsaronno.net
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.roburtennissaronno.com

Mike McGrath 05-28-2008 04:08 PM

Creation of an user profile...

On Wed, 28 May 2008, antonio montagnani wrote:

> Luca Foppiano wrote / ha scritto on /il 24/05/2008 14:06:
> > On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
> >
> > > when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:
> > >
> > > Proxy Error
> > >
> > > The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> > > The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.
> > >
> > > Reason: Error reading from remote server
> > >

> > It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)
> >
> > AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors
> >
> > Luca
> >
> I created an user account as antoniomontag (even if I tried to create it as
> AntonioMontagnani): how do I change it???
> Also in the new wiki, I cannot create another account.
> Any help???

There is no longer a separate account needed for the wiki. You'll need to
sign up at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ for your username.
You already have one (antoniomontag) and should be able to log in with it
to the wiki and the /accounts/ link above. If not, please reset your
password.

-Mike