Old 05-20-2008, 10:01 PM
"John (J5) Palmieri"

Default MyFedora Documentation

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora/ is pointing to some new
documentation I started writing. Right now all I have is the plugin
design document (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MyFedora/PluginDesign)
but will be adding the plugin tutorial tomorrow and the widget tutorial
will be written the week before FudCon when Toshio and I lock ourselves
in a room and flesh out the design for the widget system that started at
the last FudCon. Others are encouraged to comment on the design and
send suggestions and I will be working during FudCon to get people
interested in developing content or working on the backends.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp@redhat.com>