Old 05-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Mike McGrath

Default F10?

So F9 is out the door and we had a very exciting last 6 months. Here's
the short list:

* FAS2
* /mnt/koji migration and deployment
* Backup system up and running
* Collaboration servers brought up (gobby and asterisk POC)
* UTC switch

The focus for this last release was mostly around sanity. Cleaning up
some configs, things like that. We actually did a very good job of that.

All in all I feel it was a good release. So my question to the team, what
would you all like to see over the next 6 months?

-Mike