-   -   F10? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/91456-f10.html)

Mike McGrath 05-20-2008 03:27 AM

F10?

So F9 is out the door and we had a very exciting last 6 months. Here's
the short list:

* FAS2
* /mnt/koji migration and deployment
* Backup system up and running
* Collaboration servers brought up (gobby and asterisk POC)
* UTC switch

The focus for this last release was mostly around sanity. Cleaning up
some configs, things like that. We actually did a very good job of that.

All in all I feel it was a good release. So my question to the team, what
would you all like to see over the next 6 months?

-Mike