Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Angel

Default Fedora 9 repository DVD

Hi,
I want to create a Fedora 9 repository DVD. It's necessary, specially for my country. Because 95% of computer user has not any internet connection in our country. Can anyone help me with this? I hit Google, and found this http://fedora-tn.org/?q=node/63 . But this article is too old, and based on Fedora Core 4. So, I am confusing.

Thank you.
--
Angel
GPG key: 0xC4639705

Old 05-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Till Maas

On Monday 19 May 2008 10:36:48 Angel wrote:

> I want to create a Fedora 9 repository DVD. It's necessary, specially for
> my country. Because 95% of computer user has not any internet connection in
> our country. Can anyone help me with this? I hit Google, and found this

Do you want to have the Fedora Everything repository on DVD? Then the Fedora
Unity project already did this for you:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-May/msg00010.html

Regards,
Till