Old 05-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Ian Weller

Default change request: work on new wiki CSS and templates

There are a few CSS and template things to change on the wiki to make it
look a lot better and integrate with the main website more. I'm
requesting ability to change CSS and templates throughout this change
freeze.

-- ian

Old 05-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Mike McGrath

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Ian Weller wrote:

> There are a few CSS and template things to change on the wiki to make it look
> a lot better and integrate with the main website more. I'm requesting ability
> to change CSS and templates throughout this change freeze.

I think these are very low risk, and help ensure we can release the new
wiki shortly after F9.

+1

-Mike