-   -   change request: work on new wiki CSS and templates (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/80254-change-request-work-new-wiki-css-templates.html)

Ian Weller 05-01-2008 09:06 PM

change request: work on new wiki CSS and templates

There are a few CSS and template things to change on the wiki to make it
look a lot better and integrate with the main website more. I'm
requesting ability to change CSS and templates throughout this change
freeze.

-- ian

Mike McGrath 05-01-2008 09:10 PM

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Ian Weller wrote:

> There are a few CSS and template things to change on the wiki to make it look
> a lot better and integrate with the main website more. I'm requesting ability
> to change CSS and templates throughout this change freeze.

I think these are very low risk, and help ensure we can release the new
wiki shortly after F9.

+1

-Mike