Old 11-28-2007, 10:24 PM
"Paulo Santos"

Default TG Apps and caching

Toshio,

Does this means that we dont have "involuntary impersonation" anymore?!
Was there any changes, since i remember that on our earlier tests,
Bodhi would cache some unwanted files.

Thanks,
Paulo

Old 11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Paulo Santos wrote:

Toshio,

Does this means that we dont have "involuntary impersonation" anymore?!
Was there any changes, since i remember that on our earlier tests,
Bodhi would cache some unwanted files.

That's the idea :-) We made the following additional changes that
should fix the underlying cause of that:

# Makes it safe to cache /myapp/static and /myapp/tg_js directories
<Location ~ /myapp/(static|tg_js)>
Header unset Set-Cookie
</Location>

Please test, and try to break it though as it is a very serious problem
if this isn't foolproof.

-Toshio