Old 04-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Change: Disable koji garbage collection scripts that touch the filesystem

This was discussed on IRC, we're disabling the garbage collection
scripts which we think are causing the filesystem to remount ro.

The delete part of koji-gc, the koji-prunesigs, and the
koji-directory-cleanup have all been disabled in puppet.

--
Jesse Keating