Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Onalenna Junior Makhura

Default Fwd: Introduction

Hi,

I have been a member of this list for a few years now but due to some
constraints I have not been able to actively participate. I would now
like to start be active in Fedora development. I have been using fedora
as my 1st choice OS since Fedora Core 6.

I would be very glad to have someone who can show me the ropes.

Regards,

Onalenna Junior Makhura