-   -   Fwd: Introduction (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/710470-fwd-introduction.html)

Onalenna Junior Makhura 10-08-2012 12:32 PM

Fwd: Introduction

Hi,

I have been a member of this list for a few years now but due to some
constraints I have not been able to actively participate. I would now
like to start be active in Fedora development. I have been using fedora
as my 1st choice OS since Fedora Core 6.

I would be very glad to have someone who can show me the ropes.

Regards,

Onalenna Junior Makhura