-   -   Introduction: Frank Murphy (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/709816-introduction-frank-murphy.html)

Frank Murphy 10-05-2012 09:20 AM

Introduction: Frank Murphy

Hi I'm Frank,

Not a sysadmin, though have been asked to look after
app 100pc's for a school I once attended Win server 200*

Just run my home lan with Fedora realvirt.

Gave up college after 2nd semester.
Passed the Java practicals.
Failed all the written modules.

Would like to learn enough pythonsql racwiki
enough to help out on the backend of freemedia.

I find it hard to learn without an "example"
reading difficulties, and I definatly won't be writing books.
My brain actually reboots itself.

Just need enough to help out.

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Kevin Fenzi 10-06-2012 04:46 PM

Introduction: Frank Murphy

On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 10:20:23 +0100
Frank Murphy <frankly3d@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm Frank,

Hi Frank! :)

> Not a sysadmin, though have been asked to look after
> app 100pc's for a school I once attended Win server 200*
>
> Just run my home lan with Fedora realvirt.
>
> Gave up college after 2nd semester.
> Passed the Java practicals.
> Failed all the written modules.
>
> Would like to learn enough pythonsql racwiki
> enough to help out on the backend of freemedia.

Excellent.

> I find it hard to learn without an "example"
> reading difficulties, and I definatly won't be writing books.
> My brain actually reboots itself.
>
> Just need enough to help out.

Welcome!

Do jump in with questions or comments.