-   -   Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Miguel Fonseca (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/709406-meeting-agenda-item-introduction-miguel-fonseca.html)

Carlos Miguel Fonseca 10-03-2012 06:57 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Miguel Fonseca

Hi all. Here's my intro...
My name is (obviously) Miguel and I'm from Portugal.*Regarding IRC (and pretty much everything else) I'll go by the nick of miguelcnf.

I'm currently a systems & operations engineer at an IT & Telco company in Portugal.

I'm a Linux enthusiast and huge fan of Perl.*I've been using Fedora as my personal choice of OS since Cambridge.*

I've recently joined the Portuguese L10N team and I'm looking forward to contribute to the Infrastructure team*as well.

I'm a RHCE and work on a daily basis with Red Hat/CentOS systems administration so I think I could probably be*helpful*on the sysadmin-web/sysadmin-tools FIGs.

Let me know what I can do to help!

Cheers
Miguel
*

Kevin Fenzi 10-04-2012 07:39 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Miguel Fonseca

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:57:30 +0100
Carlos Miguel Fonseca <miguel.cnf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all. Here's my intro...
>
> My name is (obviously) Miguel and I'm from Portugal. Regarding IRC
> (and pretty much everything else) I'll go by the nick of miguelcnf.
>
> I'm currently a systems & operations engineer at an IT & Telco
> company in Portugal.
>
> I'm a Linux enthusiast and huge fan of Perl. I've been using Fedora
> as my personal choice of OS since Cambridge.
>
> I've recently joined the Portuguese L10N team and I'm looking forward
> to contribute to the Infrastructure team as well.
>
> I'm a RHCE and work on a daily basis with Red Hat/CentOS systems
> administration so I think I could probably be helpful on the
> sysadmin-web/sysadmin-tools FIGs.
>
> Let me know what I can do to help!

Welcome. ;)

I've added you to the fi-apprentice group...

look forward to talking with you more on IRC.

kevin