Old 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Matthew Miller

Default i have cloud

I launched a F17 instance in our Eucalyptus system.

It works. (Awesome!)

I have not done anything to try and break it. Let me know if I should.

--
Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>

Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:58:24 -0400
Matthew Miller <mattdm@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I launched a F17 instance in our Eucalyptus system.
>
> It works. (Awesome!)

I also have our openstack instance up and seemingly working.
Let me know if you want an account there.

> I have not done anything to try and break it. Let me know if I
> should.

Feel free.

we are kind of in a 'lets see how this works before we start setting it
up for production use' stage.

Drop by #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc for more realtime
discussion.

kevin

Old 09-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Matthew Miller

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 02:06:01PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I also have our openstack instance up and seemingly working.
> Let me know if you want an account there.

Yes please.

> Drop by #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc for more realtime
> discussion.

I will shortly. Thanks.

--
Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>