Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
"Diego Búrigo Zacarão"

Default Self-Introduction: Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Hello, all!

I have been contributing with Fedora Project for years, mainly as Ambassador and Translator. Now, I'm running around the web development. Currently I'm working on some Transifex enhancements and that drives me to be the newest member of Fedora Infrastructure Projetc.

I'm glad to be here!

Thanks

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589

Old 04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:

> Hello, all!
>
> I have been contributing with Fedora Project for years, mainly as Ambassador
> and Translator. Now, I'm running around the web development. Currently I'm
> working on some Transifex enhancements and that drives me to be the newest
> member of Fedora Infrastructure Projetc.
>
> I'm glad to be here!

Welcome Diego! We're glad to have more help with Transifex.

-Mike______________________________________________ _
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com

Old 04-17-2008, 09:00 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 06:29:48PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
>
> > Hello, all!
> >
> > I have been contributing with Fedora Project for years, mainly as Ambassador
> > and Translator. Now, I'm running around the web development. Currently I'm
> > working on some Transifex enhancements and that drives me to be the newest
> > member of Fedora Infrastructure Projetc.
> >
> > I'm glad to be here!
> >

> Welcome Diego! We're glad to have more help with Transifex.

Diego has been involved for quite a while as a very effective
translator of Fedora into Brazilian Portuguese. Thanks, Diego, for
your willingness to get involved in all sorts of pieces of Fedora! :-)