Old 09-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Gianluca Sforna

Default Fedora Events web application

Sorry for the cross post but I am seeking some info about the current
status of the Fedora Events web application that was envisioned some
time ago[1]. I believe I've seen some other conversation or blog post
since then, but can not find any news on development or current status
right now.

Any pointers?

G.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2011#Create_a_Fedora_Event s_System

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu

Old 09-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Kévin Raymond

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Gianluca Sforna <giallu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the cross post but I am seeking some info about the current
> status of the Fedora Events web application that was envisioned some
> time ago[1]. I believe I've seen some other conversation or blog post
> since then, but can not find any news on development or current status
> right now.
>
> Any pointers?

Hi, I think there was some work around Drupal, but I am not sure about
the current status.
It should be linked to the calendar app.

The links that I have are
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Calendar_Project
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_spmohanty

Old 09-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Lali Devamanthri

Hi,

There are lot of development going on with Drupal. I have joined the Fedora with Drupal development project[1] for Fedora Insight in GSoC 2012.*Mentors for the projects are Peter Borsa[2] and Maria Leandro[3]. Currently an Event*management* web*application*is*implementing with a timeline for Insight web site.*

[1]*http://devamanthrils.wordpress.com/[2]*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Asrob*[3]*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tatica*

Regards,
Lali.