Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Jimmy Thrasibule

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jimmy Thrasibule

Hi all,

I'm sneaking around for about two weeks and I would like to help you
folks in maintaining the infrastructure.

My name is Jimmy Thrasibule (803C7215), and I live in Belgium (GMT +1).
You can find me on IRC and FAS as Spack.

I'm a system administrator by profession and maybe can I get started
with #3191 so I'll have an overview of how things work together.

Looking to be part of the fun,
See ya!

--
Jimmy

Old 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:14:40 +0200
Jimmy Thrasibule <thrasibule.jimmy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm sneaking around for about two weeks and I would like to help you
> folks in maintaining the infrastructure.
>
> My name is Jimmy Thrasibule (803C7215), and I live in Belgium (GMT
> +1). You can find me on IRC and FAS as Spack.

Welcome!

> I'm a system administrator by profession and maybe can I get started
> with #3191 so I'll have an overview of how things work together.

Thats not a super easy ticket, but it would help you learn the setup
for sure.

> Looking to be part of the fun,
> See ya!

kevin