Old 09-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Scott Suehle

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Scott Suehle

IRC handle - Kilted1

Greetings,

I am currently a SDE for Redhat and would like to join the infrastructure team to gain system admin and NOC experience. I would also like to learn and work on packaging.

Scott Suehle, RHCE
Service Desk Engineer
919 754 4034
IRC: scotts
GPG: E3C7 A18F 384D 8DB7 D607 FE0C 1EF7 F717 D39B E61C
http://servicedesk.corp.redhat.com

Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:07:22 -0400 (EDT)
Scott Suehle <ssuehle@redhat.com> wrote:

> IRC handle - Kilted1
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am currently a SDE for Redhat and would like to join the
> infrastructure team to gain system admin and NOC experience. I would
> also like to learn and work on packaging.

Welcome!

Please do hang out in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc and chime in
with questions, etc. Find me on irc at some point and I can get you
added to the apprentice group...

kevin