-   -   Setting up packages01.dev in sudoers (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/699466-setting-up-packages01-dev-sudoers.html)

Toshio Kuratomi 08-31-2012 02:28 PM

Setting up packages01.dev in sudoers

packages01.dev has been setup as a dev box to give people developing on the
packages app a place to work/demo/etc. Like other dev boxes, it allows
people in the commit group (gitfedoracommunity) to login there. However, it
currently doesn't allow people in the commit group to sudo.

Since we have one sudoers file shared with all of our hosts, I'd like to get
some +1's to break freeze to give the commit group the ability to sudo
there. I actually started on this last night, having forgotten that the
sudoers file would be covered by change freeze. I can revert those changes
if this seems too big a change.

The sudoers file is in the private repo so I won't post a patch but the
changes are minimal:

* Add a line defining which hosts are in the packages_dev group (just
packages01.dev)
* Add a line giving people in the gitfedoracommunity group the ability to
use sudo on boxes in the packages-dev group with nopasswd
* Add a line giving people in sysadmin-main the ability to use sudo on boxes
in the packages-dev group with nopasswd

Could I get two +1's?

-Toshio