Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Jayson Rowe

Default Re-introduction, Jayson Rowe

Hi Everyone,
I've been around for a little while, but things got kinda busy with my
day-job. Kevin was kind enough to leave me in the fi-apprentice group,
and I would really like to get started making active contributions, I
really don't want to be dead weight to the team.

I look at the 'Easy Fix' tickets often, but I haven't seen anything
that looks like it would fit my areas of expertise just yet. I
attempted to hack on a FAS ticket, but quickly found I lack the skills
for that.

I would probably be more suited for sysadmin type tasks, although I
really want to learn Python scriptiong. I'm almost always available on
irc, so hit me up if I can help you with something - if I'm around,
and available, I'll respond ASAP.

Thanks again everyone,

--
-jayson