-   -   Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Bryan Sutherland (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/697662-meeting-agenda-item-introduction-bryan-sutherland.html)

Bryan Sutherland 08-24-2012 07:12 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Bryan Sutherland

Hi All,

My Is Bryan Sutherland and I can be found on IRC (and FAS) as iambryan.
* * I have been using Fedora since it's days as Red Hat
*
* My past experiences include RHEL, CentOS administration,

Documentation writing, training production and delivery (live and

screencasts), and MySQL work to a very minor degree
*
* I would like to help out with some server management and with

documentation as required, and to start getting a handle on python

scripting.

From yesterday's meeting I have picked up the updating of the SOP's

for a process to get the updates to and from the new status dashboard,

so any additional pointers would be graciously accepted.

Bryan

Kevin Fenzi 08-27-2012 07:47 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Bryan Sutherland

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:12:23 -0600
Bryan Sutherland <iambryan@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My Is Bryan Sutherland and I can be found on IRC (and FAS) as
> iambryan.
> * I have been using Fedora since it's days as Red Hat
> * My past experiences include RHEL, CentOS administration,
> Documentation writing, training production and delivery (live and
> screencasts), and MySQL work to a very minor degree
> * I would like to help out with some server management and with
> documentation as required, and to start getting a handle on python
> scripting.

Welcome!

> From yesterday's meeting I have picked up the updating of the SOP's
> for a process to get the updates to and from the new status dashboard,
> so any additional pointers would be graciously accepted.

Take a look at the existing SOPs at:

http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/

The one we need update is the outage.txt one.

See me on irc and I can get you setup to get on lockbox01 where this
repo lives so you can edit.

kevin