-   -   Freeze break request: Add forgotten fedmsg certs for bapp02. (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/697303-freeze-break-request-add-forgotten-fedmsg-certs-bapp02.html)

Ralph Bean 08-24-2012 01:07 PM

Freeze break request: Add forgotten fedmsg certs for bapp02.

Good morning,

I forgot to add fedmsg certs for bodhi, mediawiki, and the fedmsg CLI on
bapp02 when I was setting stuff up pre-freeze. Consequently, we're
getting this error from puppet: http://fpaste.org/wsRy/

We can stop those errors by following the SOP http://bit.ly/RirL3b and
adding these three certs http://www.fpaste.org/MOLY/. It shouldn't
affect any other hosts.

lmacken volunteered to actually add the certs, but we need two +1s.
:)

-threebean

Kevin Fenzi 08-24-2012 03:19 PM

Freeze break request: Add forgotten fedmsg certs for bapp02.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:07:38 -0400
Ralph Bean <rbean@redhat.com> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I forgot to add fedmsg certs for bodhi, mediawiki, and the fedmsg CLI
> on bapp02 when I was setting stuff up pre-freeze. Consequently, we're
> getting this error from puppet: http://fpaste.org/wsRy/
>
> We can stop those errors by following the SOP http://bit.ly/RirL3b and
> adding these three certs http://www.fpaste.org/MOLY/. It shouldn't
> affect any other hosts.
>
> lmacken volunteered to actually add the certs, but we need two +1s.
> :)

+1 here.

Historical note: we had bapp as a backup application server at one
point. I think it's kind of nice that it could serve as one still if
needed.

kevin

Ricky Elrod 08-24-2012 03:24 PM

On 08/24/2012 09:07 AM, Ralph Bean wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I forgot to add fedmsg certs for bodhi, mediawiki, and the fedmsg CLI on
> bapp02 when I was setting stuff up pre-freeze. Consequently, we're
> getting this error from puppet: http://fpaste.org/wsRy/
>
> We can stop those errors by following the SOP http://bit.ly/RirL3b and
> adding these three certs http://www.fpaste.org/MOLY/. It shouldn't
> affect any other hosts.
>
> lmacken volunteered to actually add the certs, but we need two +1s.
> :)

Cool. +1.