Old 08-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Christos Triantafyllidis

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction of Christos Triantafyllidis part 2

Hi there,
* *first time i joined the team was not for long as other obligations kept me from contributing time there. Things are now changing for me and hopefully will have some more free time to offer.

* *For those who already forgot me, i'm Christos Triantafyllidis, my irc nick is "ctria" and my previous introduction can be found at the list archives (not much have changed in that part yet):
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2012-February/011423.html
Cheers,
Christos