Old 08-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Christopher Meng

Default 500 Internal error again

500 Internal errorThe server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Powered by*CherryPy 2.3.0

Hi,all
Well,the error above occured when I tried to log in the mirrormanager to add a site,but one thing should be stressedbecause I've login the system and the system required my second login(I never logout),I tried 2 times and then it just gave me this error.

What's wrong?

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
http://cicku.me

Old 08-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:01:27 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:

> 500 Internal error
>
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0 <http://www.cherrypy.org/>
>

> Hi,all
>
> Well,the error above occured when I tried to log in the mirrormanager
> to add a site,but one thing should be stressed
> because I've login the system and the system required my second
> login(I never logout),I tried 2 times and then it just gave me this
> error.
>
> What's wrong?

When exactly was this? We had a outage of one proxy last night... you
could have hit things while that proxy was having problems?

If you retried did it start working after that?

kevin