-   -   Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Stein (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/691706-meeting-agenda-item-introduction-patrick-stein.html)

patrick 08-08-2012 01:25 AM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Stein

Hello all,

Your IRC handle: PatStein

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn: Right
now, I don't have much skills in this area. But I want to do system
admin, and network admin work as my career. So I am starting to learn
everything I can, I am getting LPIC +1, Network +, CCNA, and Linux +
within the next few months.

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding
issues you would like to help resolve: I don't know yet, I am again just
starting out with this.

I would like to add that I am also a Fedora Ambassador.

Thank You for your time,

Patrick Stein

Kevin Fenzi 08-08-2012 04:08 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Stein

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:25:11 -0500
patrick <patrick@patrickstein.me> wrote:

> Hello all,

Welcome!

> Your IRC handle: PatStein
>
> What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn:
> Right now, I don't have much skills in this area. But I want to do
> system admin, and network admin work as my career. So I am starting
> to learn everything I can, I am getting LPIC +1, Network +, CCNA, and
> Linux + within the next few months.
>
> What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding
> issues you would like to help resolve: I don't know yet, I am again
> just starting out with this.
>
> I would like to add that I am also a Fedora Ambassador.

Excellent. Are you more interested in application development, or
sysadmin type tasks?

Do introduce yourself on irc and we can see about finding you things to
do.

> Thank You for your time,
>
> Patrick Stein

kevin

Patrick Stein 08-08-2012 06:05 PM

Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Stein

On 8/8/2012 11:08 AM, Kevin Fenzi
What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn:
Right now, I don't have much skills in this area. But I want to do
system admin, and network admin work as my career. So I am starting
to learn everything I can, I am getting LPIC +1, Network +, CCNA, and
Linux + within the next few months.

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding
issues you would like to help resolve: I don't know yet, I am again
just starting out with this.

I would like to add that I am also a Fedora Ambassador.

Excellent. Are you more interested in application development, or
sysadmin type tasks?

I am most interested in SysAdmin work.

Do introduce yourself on irc and we can see about finding you things to
do.

Will do later today, Thanks for the welcome.

Thank You for your time,

Patrick Stein

kevin