Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Christopher Meng

Default wiki testing in staging required (was very old MediaWiki 1.16.5 used at https://fedoraproject.org/ site)

Kevin,thanks for your update.I've checked this url[1],and now it
showed me 1.19.1.

But the browser cannot display full,the blue background is missing.

Can you fix that bug?

* [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Version

--
Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
http://cicku.me

Old 08-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:02:01 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin,thanks for your update.I've checked this url[1],and now it
> showed me 1.19.1.
>
> But the browser cannot display full,the blue background is missing.
>
> Can you fix that bug?

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Can you be more verbose?

Which background is missing? On what page?

I didn't think we ever had a background image on the wiki...

kevin

Old 08-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Christopher Meng

Sorry, I found the problem just now.After logging in,the wiki system displays the skin that users have chosen.In fedoraproject wiki system there are 3 skins for users to choose.the default one is called "Fedora".But now only the "Fedora" can be displayed correctly.

I used "Modern" one in the past,and now it seems missing something when being displayed(CSS?Sorry I can't describe it in more detail.I'm not familiar with this),so it displays just like a white paper now.

My solution is just change the skin,but I hope you can check the others and fix(or replace).

Thanks for your patience.

--
---------------

Old 08-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:14:46 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I found the problem just now.After logging in,the wiki system
> displays the skin that users have chosen.In fedoraproject wiki system
> there are 3 skins for users to choose.the default one is called
> "Fedora".But now only the "Fedora" can be displayed correctly.
>
> I used "Modern" one in the past,and now it seems missing something
> when being displayed(CSS?Sorry I can't describe it in more detail.I'm
> not familiar with this),so it displays just like a white paper now.
>
> My solution is just change the skin,but I hope you can check the
> others and fix(or replace).

yeah, this might be a bug with mediawiki119... not sure.

I can try and investigate.

kevin

Old 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Kevin Fenzi