Old 07-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Patrick Uiterwijk

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Patrick Uiterwijk

Hello everyone,

This is me saying "hello", as I would like to help with the infrastructure team.
It was my intention to say hi during the meeting today, but I already
noticed the issue there, so hereby an email.
I have some experience with managing servers, and have quite a bit of
knowledge on development of tools/scripts.
Currently, I am packaging for Fedora and helping with the Freemedia program.
Hopefully I can help, and I would love to learn while doing so.

With kind regards,
Patrick Uiterwijk

Old 07-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:33:28 +0200
Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> This is me saying "hello", as I would like to help with the
> infrastructure team. It was my intention to say hi during the meeting
> today, but I already noticed the issue there, so hereby an email.
> I have some experience with managing servers, and have quite a bit of
> knowledge on development of tools/scripts.
> Currently, I am packaging for Fedora and helping with the Freemedia
> program. Hopefully I can help, and I would love to learn while doing
> so.

Welcome Patrick.

(Sorry for the delay in replying to your intro mail here).

I know you have already been active on irc and worked on several
tickets.

Look forward to seeing you around more and at our next meeting.

kevin