Old 07-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Unai Ruiz Tens

Default Meeting agenda item: Introduction Unai Ruiz Tens (again)

Hi everybody,

Last year I joined the Fedora Infrastructure team but I couldn't
contribute as much as I wanted due to my job. Now things had changed
and hopefully, I will have more time to help as much as possible.

My name is Unai Ruiz (tensov at IRC channels). I've been a Linux user
for about 15 years and been working professionally with it for 8
years. Currently I work for my region's public administration,
designing high available and high performance infrastructure for web
applications, mainly J2EE and PHP applications deployed on Red Hat
systems. With the years I have gained experience with Red Hat (among
other distros), MySQL, Apache httpd, Tomcat, Nagios ... I can write
bash and python scripts. I think it's time to help the Community back
so I thought that nothing better than the Fedora Project Anyway,
I'm sure I will be getting more from this than I will be giving. I
have little experience with Puppet or with systems that are spread
around the globe so I'm sure this will be a thrilling experience!

I have read the "Getting started" guide and I will introduce myself in
the next IRC meeting so I can join the apprentice group and begin with
some soft stuff.

Thank you all!

Old 07-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:51:42 +0200
Unai Ruiz Tens <unrute@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Last year I joined the Fedora Infrastructure team but I couldn't
> contribute as much as I wanted due to my job. Now things had changed
> and hopefully, I will have more time to help as much as possible.
>
> My name is Unai Ruiz (tensov at IRC channels). I've been a Linux user
> for about 15 years and been working professionally with it for 8
> years. Currently I work for my region's public administration,
> designing high available and high performance infrastructure for web
> applications, mainly J2EE and PHP applications deployed on Red Hat
> systems. With the years I have gained experience with Red Hat (among
> other distros), MySQL, Apache httpd, Tomcat, Nagios ... I can write
> bash and python scripts. I think it's time to help the Community back
> so I thought that nothing better than the Fedora Project Anyway,
> I'm sure I will be getting more from this than I will be giving. I
> have little experience with Puppet or with systems that are spread
> around the globe so I'm sure this will be a thrilling experience!
>
> I have read the "Getting started" guide and I will introduce myself in
> the next IRC meeting so I can join the apprentice group and begin with
> some soft stuff.

Welcome (back).

I look forward to speaking with you on IRC and seeing you at the next
meeting.

kevin