-   -   Planet Fedora: OPML with missing info (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/683069-planet-fedora-opml-missing-info.html)

Kévin Raymond 07-12-2012 08:04 PM

Planet Fedora: OPML with missing info

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Pedro Francisco
<pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some Planets provide a opml.xml file so people can use to subscribe to
> everyone who publishes to the planet (for example, using Liferea,
> which periodically checks if the OPML has been updated and fetches it
> if so).
>
> The file exists on Planet Fedora but has missing URL info (
> http://planet.fedoraproject.org/opml.xml ).
>
> Does anyone know if this is on purpose?
>

> Thanks,
> --
> Pedro

Hi Pedro, the planet is infra related.
Forwarding to them so they could see what's going on
@infra, where is it in our arch?¬*I could have the access, not sure‚Ķ

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Kevin Fenzi 07-12-2012 10:48 PM

Planet Fedora: OPML with missing info

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:04:07 +0200
Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Pedro Francisco
> <pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Some Planets provide a opml.xml file so people can use to subscribe
> > to everyone who publishes to the planet (for example, using Liferea,
> > which periodically checks if the OPML has been updated and fetches
> > it if so).
> >
> > The file exists on Planet Fedora but has missing URL info (
> > http://planet.fedoraproject.org/opml.xml ).
> >
> > Does anyone know if this is on purpose?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Pedro
>
> Hi Pedro, the planet is infra related.
> Forwarding to them so they could see what's going on
> @infra, where is it in our arch?¬*I could have the access, not sure‚Ķ

This should be generated from our planet software, but something is not
working as it should be.

Can you file a ticket and we can investigate and fix things up?

Thanks,

kevin

Pedro Francisco 07-29-2012 04:23 PM

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:04:07 +0200
> Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Pedro Francisco
>> <pedrogfrancisco@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Some Planets provide a opml.xml file so people can use to subscribe
>> > to everyone who publishes to the planet (for example, using Liferea,
>> > which periodically checks if the OPML has been updated and fetches
>> > it if so).
>> >
>> > The file exists on Planet Fedora but has missing URL info (
>> > http://planet.fedoraproject.org/opml.xml ).
>> >
>> > Does anyone know if this is on purpose?
>> >

>> > Thanks,
>> > --
>> > Pedro
>>
>> Hi Pedro, the planet is infra related.
>> Forwarding to them so they could see what's going on
>> @infra, where is it in our arch? I could have the access, not sure…
>
> This should be generated from our planet software, but something is not
> working as it should be.
>
> Can you file a ticket and we can investigate and fix things up?

Who is supposed to file the ticket? Me? Where? Bugzilla? To which component?

Thanks in Advance,
--
Pedro

Sijis Aviles 07-29-2012 11:05 PM

Planet Fedora: OPML with missing info

Pedro,

The assumption is that you will create the ticket. I would file it under their trac: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/.

Sijis

Pedro Francisco 07-30-2012 11:24 PM

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Sijis Aviles <sijis.aviles@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pedro,
>
> The assumption is that you will create the ticket. I would file it under
> their trac: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/.

Ok thanks!
Filed under https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3404 .

Thank you for your time.