Old 07-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Frank Murphy

Default ssh puppet keys?

Not being used to puppet,
I want to be able to help out Susmit (Freemedia) with:
http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/freemedia.txt

Does puppet just use ssh key from ones, fas account?
Apologies with dumb questions, too used to guis'.

(Susmit can be away from Internet, for his work)

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Kévin Raymond

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not being used to puppet,
> I want to be able to help out Susmit (Freemedia) with:
> http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/freemedia.txt
>
> Does puppet just use ssh key from ones, fas account?
> Apologies with dumb questions, too used to guis'.
>
> (Susmit can be away from Internet, for his work)

Hi, to edit puppet modules you need to be in one sysadmin- fas group
(don't really recall exactly which ones).
If you only need to edit this doc file time to times, you could always
ask here someone to do it.
I could also probably do it.

Cheers,

--