-   -   mulling the idea of a Infrastructure Security FAD (fedora activity day) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/675327-mulling-idea-infrastructure-security-fad-fedora-activity-day.html)

Ricky Elrod 06-21-2012 08:55 AM

mulling the idea of a Infrastructure Security FAD (fedora activity day)

I asked nirik on irc what I can do to help make this happen, and he
mentioned making a wiki table to keep track of who all is interested and
so we can start looking at budgeting and locations.

I just made this page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Infrastructure_Security_2012/attendees

The table should be pretty self-explanatory. Have at it (and feel free
to adjust the table headers if it's missing anything obvious).

From the initial response to Kevin's email in this thread, it sounds
like people are pretty open on dates, so the "when" seems like less of
an issue than figuring out 1) budgeting and 2) where to hold it.

-Ricky.