Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2012-06-21)

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow,
2012-06-21 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.
Note that I will be gone for this meeting and the one following.
Smooge will run the meeting.

Suggested topics:

#topic New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks.

If any new folks want to give a quick one line bio or any apprentices
would like to ask general questions, they can do so here.

#topic Applications status / discussion

Check in on status of our applications: pkgdb, fas, bodhi, koji,
community, voting, tagger, packager, dpsearch, etc.
If there's new releases, bugs we need to work around or things to note.

#topic FAD ?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Infrastructure_Security_2012

#topic Upcoming Tasks/Items
#info 2012-06-21 to 2012-07-04 Kevin is off on trains and boats.
#info 2012-06-26 Fedora 15 end of life.
#info 2012-06-28 Seth at jury duty.
#info 2012-07-02 remove people with pkgdb bugzilla issues.
#info 2012-07-05 nag fi-apprentices
#info 2012-07-12 drop inactive apprentices.
#info 2012-08-07 to 2012-08-21 F18 Alpha Freeze
#info 2012-08-21 F18 Alpha release.

#topic Open Floor

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.

More info here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings#Meetings

Thanks