Old 05-24-2012, 06:15 PM
seth vidal

Default Freeze Break: shutdown search01-dev on virthost05 - setup db-fas01 on virthost05

This will be a first step to migrate to a private fas postgres instance.

In order to free up mem and procs I would like to shutdown search01-dev
on virthost05 and bring up db-fas01 on there.

The goal would be a private postgres db server for fas alone.

I will be kickstarting a vm on virthost05 and then adding entries to
puppet/dns to accommodate this.

I need some +1's to break the freeze to make this happen.

thanks,
-sv

Old 05-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Ricky Elrod

On 05/24/2012 02:15 PM, seth vidal wrote:
> This will be a first step to migrate to a private fas postgres instance.
>
> In order to free up mem and procs I would like to shutdown search01-dev
> on virthost05 and bring up db-fas01 on there.

+1