Old 05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Ralph Bean

Default Scheduling new meeting time for Messaging SIG

The Messaging SIG has been meeting on Tuesdays at 16.00 UTC. Turnout
has been a little low and we concluded that it's not the best time.

If you're interested in participating in meetings, please fill out the
following survey so I can get a good idea of when to place them:

http://whenisgood.net/fedmsg

For the curious, here's a list of the archived meeting logs:

https://github.com/ralphbean/fedmsg/blob/develop/doc/meetings.rst

-threebean