-   -   Scheduling new meeting time for Messaging SIG (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-infrastructure/665728-scheduling-new-meeting-time-messaging-sig.html)

Ralph Bean 05-11-2012 02:53 PM

Scheduling new meeting time for Messaging SIG

The Messaging SIG has been meeting on Tuesdays at 16.00 UTC. Turnout
has been a little low and we concluded that it's not the best time.

If you're interested in participating in meetings, please fill out the
following survey so I can get a good idea of when to place them:

http://whenisgood.net/fedmsg

For the curious, here's a list of the archived meeting logs:

https://github.com/ralphbean/fedmsg/blob/develop/doc/meetings.rst

-threebean