Old 05-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Kévin Raymond

Default Cron /usr/local/bin/lock-wrapper syncStatic /usr/local/bin/syncStatic

Hi,

I could not access the server from here (we could only define one ssh
key, right?), but since the bellow error is only about stg,
I think that the transifexrc config file is missing on the stg box.
(Or syncStatic in stg has been changed).

Could someone from infra check please?
I won't have the access before tomorrow.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 05-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 9 May 2012 11:49:05 +0200
Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could not access the server from here (we could only define one ssh
> key, right?), but since the bellow error is only about stg,
> I think that the transifexrc config file is missing on the stg box.
> (Or syncStatic in stg has been changed).
>
> Could someone from infra check please?
> I won't have the access before tomorrow.

Yeah, the problem is that we re-installed app01.stg as a rhel6
instance. It still needs a bit of setup.

I will try and get it sorted out today.

kevin

Old 05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Kévin Raymond

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 May 2012 11:49:05 +0200
> Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I could not access the server from here (we could only define one ssh
>> key, right?), but since the bellow error is only about stg,
>> I think that the transifexrc config file is missing on the stg box.
>> (Or syncStatic in stg has been changed).
>>
>> Could someone from infra check please?
>> I won't have the access before tomorrow.
>
> Yeah, the problem is that we re-installed app01.stg as a rhel6
> instance. It still needs a bit of setup.
>
> I will try and get it sorted out today.
>
> kevin

Ok, no probs, it's only stg .

Thanks,