Old 05-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Greg Jorgensen

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Gregory Jorgensen

1. gregjj is my IRC handle.

2. I have a decent understanding of C, i havent really developed or done anything with it though, more textbook experience than real world. I have used python a few times, very limited experience with that though.

3. I would like to learn and gain real-world experience in programming/web/security technologies. I dont have the slighest idea where to begin to fix anything on the oustanding issues page however.

Thank you,

greg

Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 7 May 2012 09:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
Greg Jorgensen <gregj64@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1. gregjj is my IRC handle.
>
> 2. I have a decent understanding of C, i havent really developed or
> done anything with it though, more textbook experience than real
> world. I have used python a few times, very limited experience with
> that though.
>
> 3. I would like to learn and gain real-world experience in
> programming/web/security technologies. I dont have the slighest idea
> where to begin to fix anything on the oustanding issues page however.

Welcome greg. We talked a bit the other day...

I'll try and add some more easyfix tickets that might suit your
abilities.

Thanks,

kevin

Old 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Greg Jorgensen

Okay sweet, i do remember sort of a different easyfix site u linked me a bit ago that escapes me.... should i be watching fedoraproject.org/easyfix or another site?

-Gregory

Old 05-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 14 May 2012 08:30:21 -0700
Greg Jorgensen <gregj64@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay sweet, i do remember sort of a different easyfix site u linked
> me a bit ago that escapes me.... should i be watching
> fedoraproject.org/easyfix or another site?

Either one.

There's a infrastructure specific version at:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

But there's a more global one at:

http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix

kevin