Old 05-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Kévin Raymond

Default problemas with fedorapeople.org

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Renato Monteiro <themonteiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> My name is Renato Monteiro, I'm from Brazil and I want do help Fedora at the
> space fedorapeople.org.
> I visited the link: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet_HowTo, upload my
> key, but when I tried to logon with SSH (Terminal), the response is: "access
> denied".
> I also tried with the ssh application tool. I'm using FEDORA 16.
>
> My username at fedorapeople.org is: THEMONTEIRO
>
> Can you help me or give more instrutions? I was accepted the terms, etc.
>
> Thank you,
> Renato Monteiro

Hi, the infra team in CC would be better for this sort of support.

could you provide the output of the following command?
$ ssh -vvv themonteiro@fedorapeople.org
(please use the fpaste.org service)
give also your ~/.ssh/config file if any

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 4 May 2012 13:53:24 +0200
Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Renato Monteiro
> <themonteiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > My name is Renato Monteiro, I'm from Brazil and I want do help
> > Fedora at the space fedorapeople.org.
> > I visited the link: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet_HowTo,
> > upload my key, but when I tried to logon with SSH (Terminal), the
> > response is: "access denied".
> > I also tried with the ssh application tool. I'm using FEDORA 16.
> >
> > My username at fedorapeople.org is: THEMONTEIRO
> >
> > Can you help me or give more instrutions? I was accepted the terms,
> > etc.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Renato Monteiro

You will need to be in at least one non cla* group in order to have
fedorapeople.org space.

See
http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora for groups you can join in.

kevin