Old 11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
seth vidal

Default fedorapeople.org documentation

Spot asked me to write this up for something else and I realized I'd
never given a good full documentation of what we'd done on
fedorapeople.org to secure it and make it manageable, so here it is.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FedoraPeopleConfig

please let me know about things I've missed or underdocumented.

thanks,
-sv