Old 04-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Nelson Pereira

Default Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Nelson Pereira

Hello Team,

Information as requested:

IRC Handle:
Neldogz

Skills:
I have 8 months of previous experience maintaining 9 RHEL 5.5 Servers
within a small corporate data center. (user administration, rpm updates
/ package management, kernel upgrades, HP PSP updates) I also possess
roughly 10 years of general IT experience (Windows server/client) and
hold various certifications including the Cisco CCNP.

I completed the RHEL Essential's training and most recently took the
LPIC-1 course from CBT Nuggets. I really enjoy supporting Linux systems
and would like to contribute where possible while continuing to learn
general Linux server/desktop administration.

-Nelson

Old 04-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:41:50 -0400
Nelson Pereira <nper03@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> Information as requested:
>
> IRC Handle:
> Neldogz
>
> Skills:
> I have 8 months of previous experience maintaining 9 RHEL 5.5 Servers
> within a small corporate data center. (user administration, rpm
> updates / package management, kernel upgrades, HP PSP updates) I
> also possess roughly 10 years of general IT experience (Windows
> server/client) and hold various certifications including the Cisco
> CCNP.
>
> I completed the RHEL Essential's training and most recently took the
> LPIC-1 course from CBT Nuggets. I really enjoy supporting Linux
> systems and would like to contribute where possible while continuing
> to learn general Linux server/desktop administration.

Welcome.

I'll add you to our apprentice group
( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice ) so you can
look around and start getting involved.